If you are looking for a property to rent in this area please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to find the ideal property for your needs.
For all prospective tenants our service includes:
- No sign up or registration fees
- An established company with vast experience, to assist with your move
- A portfolio of quality properties, constantly changing and being updated
- Accompanied viewings
- Invaluable knowledge of the local area
- No fees to be paid until you have found the right property
- Quick turnover time from viewing to move in (dependant on credit checks and references)
- Ongoing support after your move in with all maintenance and any other enquiries. (full management properties only)
- Supply of tenancy agreements, inventory, meter readings, copy of safety certificates and the Harbour Properties tenant’s information pack.
The rent on a property does not include Harbour Properties application fees or the deposit/bond. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, we may also apply the following upfront fees:
Standard Property Let: £160 (inc VAT) per tenancy (one tenant), plus an additional £38 (inc VAT) for each additional tenant.
Company Let: £250+VAT (£300) this is per tenancy, no extra charge for extra tenants
This fee includes the following:
- Application Fees
- General Administration Fees
- Reference Fees (including credit checks, bank checks, guarantor checks, previous landlord checks)
- Fees for Tenancy Agreements
- Inventory Fees
- Guarantor Arrangement/Application Fees
Please note: There may also be extra bespoke charges, which would need to be discussed individually, for example, Pet disclaimer/additional Pet deposit fees
Deposits: The usual deposit for a property will be equal to one month’s rent, although this can be different if set by an individual landlord. All deposits that are kept by Harbour Properties, will be lodged in either our Custodial or Insured scheme with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS).
Find out more about our company, our experience and our values
Lettings & Management
Find out more about the lettings process, our fees and the services we provide
Find out more about the selling process, our fees and our sales services
Lettings & Sales Appraisals
Get a free market appraisal from one of our qualified members of staff